Using a graph for ice fishing makes more sense than a flasher. The net result is the same, but unlike every flasher unit, a graph will show you when something was there and you were looking away shooting the bull. Plus, every graph has a flasher screen available for those of you who have to see your jig going around in circles. This is a nice, basic unit featuring CHIRP technology which means about as much to me as Provision technology in a different brand. It’s been explained to me and to tell you the truth, who the heck cares? It’s all blahbetty blah until you drop the ‘ducer into the hole and see what it says. I’ve used the old Lowrance Ice Machines before CHIRP technology and they worked well. I expect the same from this unit. The price is right and by picking up a high-speed transducer, you can use it in open water as well. It’s a win-win.
- High-resolution 4″, 480 x 272 color display
- CHIRP sonar technology for complete underwater view
- Advanced Signal Processing reduces need to adjust settings
- Convenient page selector menu
- TrackBack reviews recorded sonar history
7″W x 2.5″D x 5.5″H.
Wt: 3 lbs.